Wow! Sunshine…!! I think we all are sunshine’s in our own world and spread our own light with our different works. Birdie’s beautiful shining friend poetry and chocolate and books and cold chicken soup has nominated her for this beautiful sunshine award. Birdie is overjoyed with this lovely appreciation and she will try her best to spread the light of joy and love through her words like you both.
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Questions asked by my friend:
1. What is that one song that turns you nostalgic all of a sudden?
Well… I love to listen to songs and have many songs in my list, which changes my mood; however, it all depends on the mood. So, there is no specific one to write my dear.
2. Who is your spirit animal?
My spirit animal is of course something related to a bird… okay, okay… I guess I’m a crow this time 😉 No more comments please 😛
3. Are you an old school type of person or a modern/techno type?
Well… Birdie is not so modern, however, not so old school or vintage type too. She is just in between the two. This is what she thinks about herself 😉
4. What do you do when you fail at something?
Oh! This one is my favourite question ;). Birdie grows up making mistakes and taking lessons from it. Sometimes I wonder what happen if we don’t make any mistakes? We were not even living… Don’t you think so?
5. At this point in your life, can you say that you’re completely happy? Why?
No… Birdie is not completely happy. According to her, being in a completely happy state is being like a saint, living above the normal life of a normal man. And, as you know, birdie of yours is not a saint 😛
My questions for my friends:
I loved my lovely friend Poetry and chocolate and books questions so, I’m passing the same questions to my lovely sunshine’s.
1) Which decade do you miss the most?
2) To which poet do you feel most connected to?
3) Your spirit cartoon character/TV show artist?
4) Your favourite indulgence when in stress?
5) How has your blog helped you the most?
My shining sunshine’s are:
A big congratulations to all my lovely sunshine’s. Spread your shine ❤ 🙂