Wow!! Birdie ‘s home is neat… Woo hooo! Thank you so much Erika for nominating the birdie for such a lovely award. Such an honor for this birdie to receive an award like this from a lovely and awesome person like you. Erika from Erika kind is a great friend of this birdie with a beautiful skill of writing quotes, talking about inspirations and the things of our surroundings. She is a happy go lucky person and just talking with her will give you so much of happiness 🙂
Rules for the award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. To nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
6. Ask them 7 questions of your choice.
Questions from my friend:
1. What is the reason you started blogging?
There is no such reason for starting or coming into this blogging world. This birdie is an alone soul and need of someone to share here feelings with and see; now she is sharing her feelings with many friends around the globe 🙂
2. What is your favorite sport?
Birdie loves to fly 😛 Apart from flying she loves to play badminton, chess and wants to try adventure sports too.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
Well… 2014 was a sad and heartbreaking year for the birdie, however; a special thing too happened with her in the middle of the pain, she discovered WordPress 🙂 And she’s glad she joined this beautiful world.
4. What is your favorite quote?
Birdie loves to read many quotes on different topics, so, it’s hard for her to tell which her favorite one is, however, she remembers this lovely quote by
Jim Rohn- We can have more than we’ve got, because we have become more than we are.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
Oh! School life is one of the lovely years of any ones life and this little birdie too loved her school years the most. She loved her every year; many times she had to face a new school with new teachers and friends. And now missing those golden years…
6. Anything you wished to learn earlier?
Hmm… Well, this birdie wants to learn many things, however, not get enough opportunities to learn… But, she wants to learn what she knows little like, music, dance and writing so that she can master in that 🙂
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
As you know the birdie love music and in her school years she played harmonium and drums (tabla) and wants to learn Guitar now 😉
Don’t you think…? These answers are more looking like a girl’s experience. But you know right, I’m a birdie 😛
My questions for my friends:
1. How is the internet changing our life? Do you see it as a treat?
2. What is love according to you? Is there anything like eternal love?
3. What is the reason you started blogging?
4. Life, for you in two sentences. It is a shit? Or a shift?
5. What is your dream for the next 5 years?
6. Who has been the most influential blogger, you follow and why?
7. Which place you want to go and why?
My lovely nominees are:
Big congratulations to all my beautiful nominees 😊 💖