This little birdie just came home after her splendid flight around the world.
Surprise! Surprise!! Surprise!!!
What she just saw, was a big box, outside her door is a surprise for her. A box, a beautifully wrapped big box which reads,’ To Birdie, With love Friends’. Let’s take it inside and see what this big box contain.
OMG!! It’s very heavy….
Phew, reached, Now let’s open and see what’s inside.
Whoo hoo… A box full of AWARDS 🙂 Oh!! Little Birdie is flattered 🙂
I have no words to express my gratitude to all of you for putting your trust in me. Your support will keep inspiring me to offer my best of work. Thank you all who ever nominated me. I really appreciate all your love and support. Soul mate’s- so near, yet so far, is growing so fast, above my expectations. In just Four and a half month it has received Seven awards and more than hundreds of lovely friends. I really appreciated this journey till now and looking forward to fly high along with all my lovely friends.
SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD
Nominated by a very lovely friend of mine, Sam from tokillamimingbird.wordpress.com Thank you so much dear!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
Sam, do you want me to answer all these questions??? :-O
- Do you like soap operas; which one and why? If not, then imagine a soap opera you’d like to see televised.
I really don’t like Soap operas, however, if something related to a social message of just a non hurting comedy is worth a watch.
- What is the one language you wish you knew and why?
French!! I want to learn it and I’m looking forward to do that 😉 I want to learn because I just love it.
- What is (are) your favorite word(s)?
Omg!! “Everything will be alright”Is my favorite one.
- Has your blog affected the people in your life? How?
Hmm… My people just hate when I spend lots of time on the net. They say, I’m weird 😛
- Do you think desserts should be eaten first?
No, I guess, deserts should be eaten after because, that will give you a feeling of having a full and complete meal.
- Do you believe the world can be divided into cat-people and dog-people?
Actually speaking, I really don’t like Division… I think we all are same… Want to say one word (Actually, two ;)) Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (The World is one family)
- What/who makes you laugh the hardest?
Tom and Jerry 😉 These days I hardly laugh…
- What’s the one song that can make you smile and why?
I love music… Hmmm, the song which makes me smile… There are many 🙂 Right now, I don’t remember any 😛
- Have you cuddled (or sent your cuddles to) your loved one today? *You know what to do if your answer is in the negative. *
Big hug and lots of love coming your way. Yes, YOUR WAY 🙂 ❤
- My favorite: Why did the chicken cross the road?
I don’t know… I will ask the chicken, and let you know 😉
My 10 questions to my 10 lovely Girlfriends 😉
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
- Do you sweat on small staffs?
- Do you believe in miracles? If yes, then why?
- What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
- What Cheers you up?
- What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
- You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?
- Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
My lovely new bee nominees are:
Lili from liliscakes.com
Joe sister from souldiergirl.com
Kim from words4jp.wordpress.com
Judith from humboldtbayhome.wordpress.com
Mary from beautytruuth.wordpress.com
Didi from cookplayneat.wordpress.com
Icha from ichasyahfa.wordpress.com
Priya from theconfusedyoungadult.wordpress.com
GF from gfchopstix.wordpress.com
Kinnari from kinniisblog.wordpress.com
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER
Nominated by a very talented friend Sheldon from sheldonkleemanartworks.com Thank you so very much Sheldon!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
I really, you mean I really have to Answer Seven things about myself…
Let me try…
She is a naughty devil yet, sensitive 😛
She loves to read books.
She won’t sleep till her work won’t be done.
She thinks from the heart, then from the brain.
She loves her new world, her Blogging world.
She can’t stand negativity, lie and crime (Crime against women and children)
Her Aim is to make this World a beautiful World.
My Versatile nominees are:
Abhi from subduedflamboyance.wordpress.com
Nalinki from angleandviews.wordpress.com
Romanus from yoursuccessinspirer.com
Jodi from lifeinbetween.me
Vicki from ecoelementsllc.wordpress.com
Jerry from dodgysurfer.com
Ramona from ramonacrisstea.com
NL from valiantwarrior.wordpress.com
RD from afadedromantic.wordpress.com
Jithin from trablogger.wordpress.com
Robert from robertjepson.wordpress.com
Nominated by four lovely and beautiful friends, Amrit from aamrits.wordpress.com Hargun from hargunwahi.wordpress.com Supreet from theonlysup.wordpress.com and Yashika from yashika194.wordpress.com Thank you so much for your appreciation dear friends!!
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you and then come up with 10 new questions for your
- Nominate 8 other blogs for the Award.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
Questions asked by my lovely friends (So sorry guy’s, because of less time, I have chosen three questions each from your list) I hope you understand!!!
- What’s your reason behind starting this blog?
Well, I was a lonely birdie.. I need someone to share my feelings with so, just started.
- Which place is your dream destination?
I would love to go to a place where I can be me, a place where there is beauty all around. Like an Untouched island.
- Which is your favorite cartoon character?
Doraemon and Tom and Jerry.
- Money or happiness?? Your choice??
Without any doubt, Happiness.
- The greatest weakness or a negative quality you have overcome and would like to overcome?
I neglect my health. Being a workaholic, I hardly get time to take care of myself. So I have to work on that.
- How has blogging impacted your life till now?
Blogging affected me in many ways, it has given me freedom, friends and confidence.
- What is your favorite color?
Dark… Dark is my color.
- What do you find inspiring about writing (or blogging)?
Many things inspire me, like a song, an advertisement, any post or quote,experiences and YOU.
- If you have to describe yourself in one sentence, what would that be?
I just love to be like a bird. Free as always.
- If you had a full day to yourself, would you spend it yourself or chill out with friends?
Ah!! That will be totally my day. I love to be with Me. (No offence)
- Have you made friends you cherish, here?
Yes, definitely, I have made many friends, and, I mean it.
- Any Advice you would like to give to fellow bloggers from your blogging experience?
An Advice given to me by my mentor is that, ‘Just go with the flow, Spread happiness, spread love.’ In return, you will be loved.
My 10 questions to my Lovely nominees…
- What does your Blog mean to you?
- How you start your day?
- Do you love travelling? If so, how often you do and what travelling teaches you?
- What is your perspective about life?
- According to you, what makes a person beautiful?
- What you love to do the most?
- How well you describe, failure and success?
- Three things you never leave home without?
- As a person, you are?
- Best compliments you have received till date?
My Liebster Nominees are:
Rajesh from asarpota.wordpress.com
Iku2e from iku2e.wordpress.com
Laurabed from laurabednarz24.wordpress.com
Angela from writingpicturetherapy.wordpress.com
Upen from voiceurmind.wordpress.com
Ida from idaskopje.wordpress.com
Ahmed from aaghazahmed.wordpress.com
Chaitanya from theeawakeening14.wordpress.com
Jeanne from theexceptionaleveryday.wordpress.com
Thank you so much for your love and support. These are just symbols, my actual Award is your love and support. A Big Congratulations to all the nominees J